Pages

8.12.08

utter amazement...

alright, i won't talk about  about how it's nearing the end. how i'm excited to go home. how i'm sad to leave this place that i so desperately want to call home. how cold the weather is outside. or even how amazing gummie bears are! but what i will talk about is something i never tire of speaking of and i hope you never tire of hearing of.. .and that is how faithful, kind, and gracious our God is! 

I think it'd be safe to call this semester a "roller-coaster" experience. not so emotionally, but more so spiritually. it's been kind of crazy how many highs and lows there have been, yet through it all God has held my hand tightly and never let go. His faithfulness is immeasurable. There has been many a time when i have consciously made a decision to meditate on something less than who He is. I've had so many wrong thoughts and realize that it's not what He desires for me, He desires the best and it hurts Him when I choose the 2nd best... or nothing even close to it. But His loving kindness seeks me out and draws me closer to Him than ever before. It's incredible! and on top of all that, I'm a sinner... so unworthy of any attention from One so Holy. Yet His grace covers me in robes of righteousness and before Him I stand pure, spotless, and undefiled. how amazing is that? He can take a weak, cracked, and ugly pot and make it into a vessel of honor. He is so good! so gracious! so amazing and incredible! so deserving of praise and everything that is worthy to give!

i love Him.

1 comment:

Tamiko said...

Kamisama wa cho-subarashii kata dane! He is so good and He will continue to blow your mind away everytime. You have one more semester to go. Enjoy every moment of it. I will miss you mikan! hehe, j/k.