Pages

15.12.08

oh dang oh dang.

only two whole days left in germany. time just seems to be slowly ticking by.

i took down my suitcase from the attic and began going through my stuff... i have a million hats... not sure how they'll all fit in my bag. i remember it being a lot bigger than it looks. let's hope and pray i can fit everything back in. i went through my clothes to see what i wanted to put in the "give away" box. i pulled out like 3 shirts but still haven't put them in there yet. i'm forcing myself to give away another sweater and pair of pants. but it's always good to let go, you know. the mood is a little strange around here. some people are crabby, other's are in a daze, and a few are a bit stressed. i'm just trying to have a good time... haha.

sorry this post is without photo's again. i'm working on it. next post, i promise.

love you guys, and for those in Hawai'i.... see you three daysss!!!!!!!!