Pages

19.12.08

i made it.


 it was a long day and a half of traveling... but i made it! oh my, did i make it. 

being home feels so surreal. i can't believe it! my whole family was at the airport to pick me up along with Caleb who brought me an arizona green tea and flowers. (awww) i love them all so much, it's so good to be with them again. but oh dang, do i miss Germany! traveling was fun... mmmkay, not really. it was sad and lonely and cold. but i'm home now... the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the air is humid, i'm wearing a skirt and t-shirt. no hoodie and no socks! it's been 15 hours since i saw my best friend again after 110 long long very long days. i'm about to eat macaroni and cheese... oh man, life is good. 

haha, God is good. praise Him that i made it home safe.

i miss all my friends from Germany. ): awwee... so sad not to be with them no more. i pray you all had safe travels and get home safe. 

3 comments:

andrea k. said...

SO good. and don't worry about missing it here too much- practically everyone's gone! :( all the friends are all 'round the world. like you! xo!
LOVEannie-belle.

Tamiko said...

You look so happy. I wish I was as happy as you look there in the picture, but I am not quite that happy yet. I made it safe in Exeter like an hour ago! So tired, but my little kids are so adorable. Love you and miss you much!

Alisha Wisener said...

So happy you made it Pom Pom... It feels so weird to be home, like a foreign country or something. I miss school and I miss you like crazy already.

I love you!
Lish

PS: As soon as Christmas is over I will post new photos with my new camera!