Pages

3.12.08

Fifteen mo' days!



wow, another week has pasted by and in two weeks i'm going to have tears rolling down my cheeks. it'll be so sad to say goodbye to the dear dear dear friends i've made here. Melissa always yells at me whenever i mention the countdown to going home... i'm just really excited to be home for Christmas and to be with my family and Caleb. but i know i'm going to miss it here so much, maybe just as much as i miss home? eh, i don't know. i guess we shall find out soon enough. 

Anyways, enough of that. Today I sang with some of the other students (Jason and Sammy) for devo's, it was lots of fun. Jason even made me bust out the tambourine, that was cool. a bit intimidating... but i tried to be inspired by the way i saw Anathallo own every single instrument they played. (amazing!) ahem. so yeah, we did some Christmacy songs such as, "Angels We Have Heard On High" and "O Holy Night". Then for the last song we sang, "Great is Your Faithfulness" it reminded me of Val, singing the echo and harmony... and of course it reminded me of that annoying little guitar ditty that plays on the cd at CCSM. but good times. Oh! and i'm so excited cause Annie and I are doing worship twice this week! once for Friday morning devo's (i lead every other Friday) and then on Saturday for the Bible College Ladies Brunchen (is that a word?). So it'll be fun, just like the good 'ol days of Wien. ♥

I only have like 9 more classes. cwazy cwazy. and 6 more M1 shifts *sniff* that means only 6 more mocha's in Germany from this lovely coffee bar... i think this has been the fastest semester by far. First semester went by at such a good pace, beginning, middle, end... second semester went by a little faster, yet at the same time it didn't seem like it was going to end... and now third, here and gone with a snap of my finger. hopefully next semester will slow down a bit. i know there will be a lot more to keep myself busy with... but i'm sure i'll be able to enjoy the time and use it well. Bible College has been such a blessing... God is good. (: 

and of course it's a bit chilly here in Siegen... it started snowing again today! well... kind of. i believe it is called sleet. but i don't really know... pretty much the sky opened up and sludge started falling from it. right now i'm looking out the window and i see snow, it looks lovely. hooray! i can't wait to sit in my room by the heater and read my book. that's always so nice. i'm almost done with Apologetics... only a couple more chapters to read! then that's 2 classes down and only three to go....

I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me...

1 comment:

andrea k. said...

i like the word sludge, just as much as i dislike trudging through it!
and i'm also wery excited for our musical weekend and the brunchen.
x's and o's.
bel.