Pages

29.9.08


it's a lovely thing when you get inspired by someone else's simple photography. i love it. you can look at something from someone else's perspective and it gives you a fresh new one. again, i love it!
I've been trying to keep my flickr updated as much as i can... a couple uploads here and there. so if you haven't looked at it in awhile i guess now would be the time to check it out... you know... if you wanted to.

With the exception of today, the past few days have been beautiful. sunny and warm, sooo nice. so here are some photo's that i've been itching to upload. the last one is the reflection of the autobahn and our neighbors in the library window. haha, i thought it looked cool and was excited when it turned out. I'm working on some photography and becoming more and more comfortable with my weapon of choice. i'm hoping to pick up a few tricks here and there and i'm excited to try new ideas. tomorrow i think i'll take my camera and shoot the lovely leaves that are beginning to change on my walk to school. i'm seriously loving it so much out here. God is such an amazing artist!





p.s.
there's a link to my flickr under my picture over therrre... --->

1 comment:

andrea k. said...

sharon.. your pictures are so beautiful.. they make me REAL happy! :) love.a