Pages

2.10.08

I never realized...

addiction |əˈdik sh ən|
noun
the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity


i hate to admit it... but... i will and i must confess that, i'm pretty sure i've become dependent on fancy espresso drinks. good thing? not so much... bad thing? i don't know! it's not like it's an expensive addiction... i'm keeping my eye on it and at times won't even bring my wallet with me. it's in those times of weakness though... i just can't control myself and say no.

anyways, i'm glad i could get that out.

in other news, i'm hoping that I can go to Vienna for outreach week. I'm not really quit sure yet. I should probably talk to Annie about it. I'm really excited though, just to see the amazing things that God is going to do through all of us leading up to that week, during that week, and after... and pretty much with the rest of our lives. it's gonna be sweet. :) we all have the great opportunity of sharing our testimonies in Guest Lectures... over half of us went today and it was super rad just hearing everyone's in the course of three minutes each. It's amazing how dynamic God is and how He's personal with each and every one of us. He speaks to us personally and He's definitely not systematic.






2 comments:

andrea k. said...

we're going to vienna baby!!
:)

Sharon said...

so stoked! yeah yeah yeah!