Pages

9.9.08

update much?

alright, so this whole updating thing is a lot harder than i thought it would be... i always forget how busy Bible College keeps me. but the classes I'm taking are soooo incredible. I'm enjoying them all so far. :)

I am taking the following.

Revelation with David Woodward

James with Inga-Lill Guzik

NT Survey with Jeremy Kirby

Women's Discipleship with Hannah Berry

and Apologetics... but I forget who the teacher is. It's on DVD and I haven't started that class yet.

Oh! aaand Guest Lectures with Nick Long and other various staff members.

My schedule's a bit crazy right now, it's kind of all over the place cause my M1 (practical Christian Ministry) changes a lot too. Life in Germany is amazing though! and even above all the craziness of school and being on time i'm finding a lot of free time to just be with Jesus. So far it's all been a great experience... no bad one's yet. haha. The staff here is AMAZING, they really show that they care about the students and make us feel loved. 

sorry no photo's this post. but i did take a ton on my home from school a couple days ago. So i'll try and upload those sometime.

-sharon-

No comments: