Pages

2.9.08

here it is...


the blog you've all been waiting for... I'm in Germany.

woohoo.

it's really strange being here, but i'm beginning to like it more and more... and yes, i know it's only the first day.
like all bible college's everyone plays the guitar. haha, it seems pretty chill though. all the staff is amazing and super nice.
the students seem cool... but we all know how that can be... haha, juuust kidding. here are some pictures from on the plane... and then the villa where I live!


mmm, flying in.


"banana bread"   ...hmmm...


driving to Siegen.


the villa. i live on the 3rd floor... it's a long flight of stairs.


so yeah, it's raining outside and I'm inside sitting in between those corner windows on the bottom floor... sitting on a really comfy couch and sipping on a cappuccino  my new friend Michal made for me. it's reeeally good... my feet are cold. 


and i miss you.




3 comments:

Sariena Casco said...

WOW, I hope your having a good time there it sounds really fun. I'm excited for ya! I made a blog thing! I have almost no idea how to us it...I'll try to post exciting things for ya but you know me I get lazy. =] I love yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOu!!!

Lora Casco said...

love you and miss you....Glad you are enjoying your time there. Post some pics of your new friends and your room for us. Take a group pic with your roomies :) Thanks for the letter, dad didn't see it, he was exhausted so I got to it first! Hopefully this time will fly by and you will be back here soon!
Love ya! Mom

Lora Casco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.