Pages

8.10.08

the zoo!


this past weekend was the long weekend and I went to Cologne with some friends and hit up the zoo. Ah, it was a ton of fun... and there were so many animals (except for Kangaroo's and Panda Bears...). Then when we were heading back to Siegen we stopped at the Starbucks and right when I walked in I felt so comfortable. It was like I was right back at home. so strange, but nice.

Today Allison and I met up with our Auslander person... She's 19 so I can't really call her my "mom". haha, but it was really nice and she took us out for breakfast at IKEA... it was delicious! but now I'm sooo full so I'm skipping out on lunch. 

I also received a card from my mom today... so ridiculous. it was one of those song cards from Hallmark, you know the one I'm talking about. I thought it was really funny... but I think I may have broke it cause now it doesn't play every time I open it. =/ hmm... but it was funny. I can't wait to show my roommates, they'll love it!

Oh, here's an update for outreach week. I'm going to Vienna! we bought our tickets yesterday, sooo crazy! but I'm so excited. :) it's going to be amazing!  

1 comment:

Lora Casco said...

wow girlie, you have been a busy poster! I have forgotten to check here! So glad that you didn't get lost in the woods :) SO glad that you are addicted to coffee now....morning coffee partner... :) coffee with you, tea with Val, exercise with Sariena to work it all off, a mother's dream! I miss you so much. God has been doing so much in my life...I guess I should really e-mail you...tomorrow. Off to bed for me.
<3 you so much!
Mom