Pages

17.9.10

Inspiration for something Inspiring.

hello loved ones! I need your help.

As you all most likely know I am an avid photographer. Especially as of lately... (: so, with that said, I'm expanding my photographic experience. This coming weekend I have 3 photo shoot's that I am doing and I'm hoping these three will jump start my creativity into a field I want to pursue. So I have two favors to ask those of you who are reading this. 

Would you please keep me in prayer as I'm trying to develop my talent and mature in my passion for this field... and would you possibly give me suggestions for a killer name? 

When I first wanted to become a "photographer" about 6 or so years ago I named my photography, "Eleos Photography." Eleos is the Greek word for compassion. So I still like that name but I'm not sure if that's what I want. I would love to hear some of your suggestions... trying to steer clear of "Sharon McLellan Photography" or something along those lines. Anyway, the reason I'm asking is because I want to start a photo blog and tell you all about my photographic journeys. (: I will name the blog the name I choose. Thanks for your help/interest! Here's a link to ma' flickrrrr.

-sharon-

4 comments:

Charles said...

Shar Star Phota Grapher...
Or
Little Squirrel Photography....
Or
Da Best Kine Photo Shoots Brah...
Or
Elios Photography :)

Your Number One Fan - Papa

andrea k. said...

you're back on your bloooooog! :) :) :)
i suggest:
Rose&Crown Photography
Rosencrantz Photography [leave out the Guildenstern] he he!
Bell & Rose Photos [as Belle sounds a little too Beauty and the Beast-y]
along the bell lines,
Maybelle Photography
Schau Mir In Die Augen Fotographie :)
Loto Photo
Snip Snap
Snap Shoot
Mugs by Sharon
Mug Thugs
i also like your papa's #3.
well, at least this was quite an enjoyable experience for me! happy name hunting.
luuuuuuuuv a-bell.

andrea k. said...

p.s. any sort of small furry creature makes for a good name too, of course.

Sariena Casco said...

I'm not nearly as creative as your friend Andrea, but I suggest:

Lick yo lips photography.

just think about it. ;)