Pages

5.11.08

back to where we started...


so today was a rainy day... boo.

BUT, so far it's been a very lovely rainy day. i thought it was a bit cold so i sat next to a heater all morning... mmm. that was nice. now i'm just sitting inside the cafe'... getting ahead on certain homework cause i'm avoiding doing it for other classes. Oh, Bible College. 

it's always like this around this time of the semester... Conor reminded us this morning that we're right at the top of the mountain and here comes the decline. sounds like something Jacob would say, it was encouraging. Just keeping in mind that yeah, i miss my family, yeah, the excitement that we all had at the beginning of the semester has faded away, and yeah, maybe i'm feeling more like i want to "get it over with"... but I need to keep my eye's on Jesus-always. and never become complacent with any area of my walk or the wherever He has placed me... now i must take heed.

on monday morning i was invited to be a part of the breakfast crew. it was exciting indeed. we made pancakes, one of the interns shared his pancake mix and Mrs. Butterworth's syrup. it was delicious! his parents just visited last week and they brought it for him. so it was pretty cool. so it was Izzy, Zach, Tamiko, and me... and the pancakies were so tasty. and i think i was able to perfect my flipping skills, which is pretty cool i think. i didn't take any photo's but i stole this one from Zach... just so you can see the deliciousness!


I also went to the store today with Lish. i had a craving for some gummies... i haven't bought any in almost a month! and then i had to buy some oil so i could make the dressing packets my mom sent me in the package. i'm excited about that, cause i love the dressings she sent me. :) and then i bought some bananie's! i was excited... they always motivate me to get up and go to breakfast. 

i felt like i had more to type about... guess not. it's hard trying to keep this thing updated consistently. most of the time i feel like i'm rambling on and on and on. that's why i like adding photo's... it factors in the excitement!


oh! i know something exciting to share! Caleb bought me the new Copeland cd. ♥ it's amazing. he's amazing. I can't wait to listen to it with him. Copeland, Caleb, and perhaps a cup of coffee or cocoa... sounds delightful.

No comments: