Pages

2.7.13

Eli + Sariena Maternity

Remember when I posted an "announcement" about how my recently married sister was pregnant? Well, I can't believe it's already July (she's due near the end of the month) and last month I was able to do the maternity photos for them! Here is your little peak into Sariena and Eli's sweet love for each other and how adorable my little sister looks as an expectant mom! They're waiting until the baby is born to announce a name, they're having a boy. I am so excited! I am the one who made my siblings uncle and aunties and now it's my turn to become an auntie. Enjoy the photos and please leave a comment!

   





  
  


  
  
  



I can't wait to meet my sweet little nephew!

xoxo,
Sharon

1 comment:

Charles said...

They are amazing! Both the pics and my Saweena and Eli and I can't wait to see baby Hoff!!! papa...