Pages

28.6.12

and the days are flying by...

is it just me or does everybody think it's insane that June is practically over!? I look back on all that I wanted to accomplish this past month and sadly not a lot has been done... I keep thinking, "tomorrow" and then tomorrow turns into "next week." I'm realizing more and more how beneficial it would be to have a little more of a structured schedule. Things were much easier when I didn't have to feed a baby every few hours and make sure he has a few naps throughout the day. Nap times are hard to schedule around, but hey, I can't complain that I now HAVE to nap through out the day.... I mean Harrison has to nap... (;

So I'm getting more and more excited for our trip! It's only two short months away! I'm also super excited for Sariena to get married! It'll be so fun to have a married sibling... then eventually a sibling who's also a mommy! and Harrison is getting another uncle! he doesn't have very many of those. (; I'm trying to think of all the things we want to do while we're there in Maui but I'm predicting a majority of the time will be wedding prep and relaxing with the fam. I know I'm gonna bawl my eyes out when I see my family... I miss them all so much! Yeah, I'll pretty much be a hot mess in the airport... 

I'm looking forward to going to Chicago too! I've never been except for when I was on my way to Germany... I spent about two minutes running from gate to gate in O'Hare International Airport. (: There's so many cool things in Chicago... I hope we get to see at least some of them. (: of course we'll be visiting my beautiful sister in law and her hubby. It'll be more time of rest and relaxation!

Well, I better get going... Sorry I didn't really write about anything new. Harrison is getting a bit fussy and keeps spitting up everywhere... so fun being a mommy! ooooh, p.s. I got a new sling from sevensling.com and I absolutely love it! What I like most about it is the convenience and ease of slipping it on and off. Also it's the only thing Harrison will fall asleep in. He only likes the Moby Wrap sometimes and I hate the front carrier we have. ): So, yeah, yay for baby wearing!

xoxo
Sharon

No comments: