Pages

28.8.08

praise Him!


ok, so I know the last post was one of tragedy... but don't give up just yet!

pretty much 5 days before I leave God allows me to find my camera! I was so ecstatic... it was hiding under a pile of hats. cwazy little camewa. God is so good! something I was just praying about the other day was that I would be content without a camera. but I was so bummed... just thinking how I would be able to keep sane without a camera for 4 months in a foreign country. I knew God would provide, and hey, He did! He always does. Anyways, I just thought I'd share that with you. 

3 more days until I leave... see my suitcase behind me? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay a blog! i have one too. mines not too exciting. i basically post pics here and there..and write ramble on about nothing all the time...for my friend meghan to read! its fun though. i will be checking in on you missy! so sad you are actually leaving tomorrow...craziness....
-jenna

Lora Casco said...

It is so unreal to me that you are actually leaving....i can't believe it, but yet at the same time I am so excited for you. I know that this time in your life you will be so incredibly blessed....i am torn...I love you....you will be missed for sure!

<3 Mom